Thursday 3 February 2011

Canis Invictus

I am invincible.

I have returned to the Cow Field.

Weird is back in London and Beard, beset with worry that my confidence and friendly demeanour would be damaged by last week's incident, took me back there this morning.

I admit I wasn't hugely keen - I fell for his latest trick and followed a sausage trail.

It wasn't long before rabid Bono made an appearance. It seems his human has taken Beard's advice and now has him firmly attached to a leash. This gave me a fantastic opportunity to get up close and snarl menacingly as we walked past.... growling inside my head:

My name is Bouncius Maximus
Commander of the dog armies of the North
General of the puppy legions
Loyal servant to Pedigree Chum
Faithful companion to Beard and Weird
And I will have my vengeance
In this life... or the next.

Grrrrr. Forget the zen thing. When I am a bit bigger that hairy b*****d is toast.



You talkin' to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment