Wednesday 26 January 2011

Werewolf tendencies

In a hilarious turn of events, B and W were out late last night at an animal behaviour class at the university, learning how to speak dog.  It turns out that this involves taking a ‘no punishment’ approach, which I tested at 6am this morning by ripping a hole in Beard’s waterproof trousers and stealing his toast. He dealt with this by ignoring me and leaving the room, muttering to himself “no speech, no touch, no eye contact”.
.... So I had a chew on the leather sofa while he wasn’t looking. You really couldn’t make it up.
While revelling in this excellent turn of events, I have been relaxing in my basket, chewing on the remains of Piggywiggy and I just can’t get my favourite song out of my head.
‘Werewolves of London’ by the legendary Warren Zevon  from his 1978 ‘Excitable Boy’ Album.
Here is Warren at his howliest best. Bet you can’t help joining in the chorus.
Aaahoooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment