Thursday 13 January 2011

From zero to hero in eight weeks

I have decided to start blogging after taking eight whole weeks to get Beard and Weird under control. It took a few episodes of Dog Whisperer to get the hang of what they actually expected me to do... sit, stay, shake hands yada yada. We have now extended to searching for hidden snacks (excellent) and going to bed on command. Hardly rocket science for the world's most intelligent breed of dog. Thank heavens for Melvin Bragg is all I can say. Theme for the week is mathematical randomness and pseudorandomness..... which Beard probably can't even spell.

Did I mention that I will do absolutely anything for a pig's ear?

1 comment:

  1. Only eight weeks to get Beard and Weird sorted out - impressive! Now how about the government?

    ReplyDelete